Our Montreal style bagels are hand-rolled, boiled in honey water and baked in our custom built wood-fired brick oven.
We use local Amish farm cream cheese, jams and fresh fruits & vegetables to make our homemade seasonal spreads.
We bake new, different bagel melts all day long in our wood oven. Fresh bagels with cheeses, meats & veggies.
Our bagels are made the Montreal way - artisanal, hand rolled, boiled in honey water then baked in small batches all day long in America's first custom built, wood fired Montreal Bagel Brick Oven. Our spreads are homemade using seasonal, local, farm fresh and organic ingredients wherever possible.
- • Best of Philly 2012 - Best Bagels - PhillyMag.com
- • Article & Video: The Montreal-style bagel comes to Philadelphia - Channel 6 Action News, October 2011
- • Article & Photos: Jason Wilson's list of Philadelphia food and drink trends - Philly.com, September 2011
- • Spread Bagelry Calls Out Man v. Food's Adam Richman - TheFeast.com, September 2011
- • Spread throws down the break-the-fast gauntlet - Philadelphia CityPaper, September 2011
- • Video: Bagels The Montreal Way - TheFeast.com, September 2011
- • Real Bagels Now Found In Rittenhouse - South Philly Review, August 2011
- • Eat Like A Native - Spread Bagelry - Hear Philly, August 2011
- • Spread Bagelry Rises - TheFeast.com, August 2011
- • Spread Bagelry Back In Business - Business Journal, August 2011
- • Comments from Craig LaBan - Philly.com, May 2011